Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:07:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

trial on the 20th.

Started by you tell me, Aug 27, 2004, 01:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

you tell me

I have been trying to visit with my daughter for the past 3 years.  I have went as far as hiring an attorney and going to court several times now to no avail.  My ex-wife was under 18 counts of contempt for thwarting my visition and there was NO PUNISHMENT awarded to her for this.  She continues to thwart every attempt I make at contacting my daughter in which there is NOTHING legal that prevents me in doing so and the amount of child support I pay is in excess of 50% of my net disposable.   My case is D97-01805 that was filed in the Contra Costa County Court System.   I can be contacted via this email address [email protected] and or telephone at 832-661-0638.  

Thank you,
David McCamy

wendl

what she is doing is custodial interference.

You need an atty, you should be documenting all the times you have seen your child and all the times you have been denied.

But sounds like you need a really good atty for this one.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

patton

I would be interested in what some of your CONTEMPTS (of the 18 you mentioned) were for?  What kind of HARD evidence you had to back them up (ie witness-non-relative, signed notarized statements, phone bills, taped conversations, etc.)

I can't imagine filing 18 contempts and NOT one of them sticking if you had the evidence.  He said, she said just doesn't work.