Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:46:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help me with visition

Started by angelsrntsn, Oct 04, 2004, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelsrntsn

Hi My name is Duane and I'm new to this, and I'm hoping some one here can help me out. I have a daughter (adelina) who is 8 years old now, and I haven't seen her for the last 3 years. Her mother is very evil and puts a lot of things in her head. I'm remarried and so is ex-wife. 3 years ago I had enough of the excuses and how my ex-wife has turned my daughter agianst me and my wife and her kids. I have a 3 yr old with my current wife and a new girl due in dec 20,2004. There was a parenting plan done when my daughter was 2 1/2 yrs old and that was joint legal custody with 3 weekends a month. I didnt get holidays at the time. My ex-wife only cares about the money and just want it that way. me not seeing my daughter and only get support. My current wife is wanting adelina to stay with us in the summer and get her every other holiday and birthday. The thing is I dont know if i can get this, the ex-wife is so mean, and will say and do anything to get her way. She even went to my mom to ask her if she would go into court and tell the courts her son shouldn't be able to see his daughter anymore. She told her "no". Now she is trying to raise my child support order agian, but this time from 300. month to 535. month. My wife said she didnt do the paperwork right and she also is asking for child care moneys when child is in camp for 3 months during summer..how can this be correct? i mean the child isnt even in her home for three months? how can she get support for her and get child care cost when she isnt there and not providing daycare....is there a way to catch her in a lie? a way to show the judge? The mother is blaming me for all the problems the kid has, when i dont even see her. The mother tells my daughter all bad things about my wife because she doesnt want her close to her. I dont even know the school she is at...and i have joint legal cusody. I've always paid child support and never late, she is never happy. She makes 1900. a month and husband makes at least 2500. a month. my wife cant work due to problems with pregancy. We are barley making it and she is making my life hell. I went down and filed a enforcement paper work on visition order and a change in order. Does anyone know of anything i can do to help my chances of getting her during summer? I mean it makes since to me, being mother has to pay a daycare or camp. But is there a way to prove that she is in camp not daycare for those 3 months? HELP ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS? THANK YOU

nosonew

Should have gotten an attorney 3 years ago

MYSONSDAD

Maybe I am wrong here, but I don't understand why you did not continue your Parenting Time. 3 years is a long time.

You say you have joint legal custody and a Parenting Plan.

Most of us here have a PBFH. That does not stop us from seeing our kids. Alienation is a way of life with someone like this.

Why did you stop seeing your daughter?

ready4change

I'm probably going to feel dumb, but what is
PBFH?

nosonew

Psycho "b" from Hell.  :)

steprealmom

Oh, thanks for the laugh. My DH and I have one of those.