Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 07:23:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Distraught Father

Started by sandrade, Mar 21, 2005, 09:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandrade

I need help for my brother.. His ex-wife is destroying his life any way she can. He is not sure of his options and is to afraid to do anything. She told him she is going to make him suffer. She started by using their daughter (11yrs. now). He was wrongfully accused of a crime that she did not report and told my brother she will make it stick if he challenged her. His bank account and all sources of money is being taken away and he is not able to see his daughter. How can we get started to get him some help and clear his name? I would appreciate any help you can offer. He lives in NJ and I am in GA. Thank you, Sophia.

johnny

I am in the same boat too but my wife is using my two girls against me and has gotten me arrested before for domestic violence when none occured well what i did is i got an attorney i was awarded partial custody with visitation she is challenging that now but it looks like since she has no proof of these supposed crimes it is backfiring on her and i might get joint physical custody what i can say is this tell him to get a lawyer also got to the website fathers rights i am currently purchasing a book from there that has a ton of helpful email just make sure he goes through with it and doesn't lose his head he hasn't lost yet

gipsy

Me too : Allegations and vendictive behavior are standard procedure , One of the mistakes I made was ( Not) to have assets she took froze By the judge , MAKE  your atty do this , secondly listen to the above post , And tell your brother to Be a good parent , My case there was a Guardian Ad Litem appointed , And This GAL reports to the court , the mother said I
     1 supposably had something to do with my son [supposeably running around the house saying " I am Jacking off"
     2 said I was abusive
     3 stalked her
     4 Everything under the sun
   The best thing That happened was the GAL reported that there was no proof to any of these allegations to the court
   Remmember [Washington state ] the judge or commissioner will do absolutely nothing for the Dad in these cases untill The court see's a GAL report ,  I don't know how they do it in your state , But [WASH) state The GAL is the key . All this seems over whelming at first , But remmember . The judge doesn't know who to believe in these cases , thats why they need the GAL report , The judge doesn't come down from the bench and go  check the record etc , The judge makes the call in the court house ,And  As explianed by My Atty , the judge doesn't want the local news to come to the court and  do a story on the judge that let the Axe murdering child molester kill the kids < so the judge plays it safe By getting the GAl report ,
  This is a process and he can;t avoid it , Period . The commissioner would not do any thing for me untill SHE saw the GAL report , When the commissioner saw the GAL report I got a parenting plan , This is very disturbing , But while the Slimey snails of this process climbs on Your brothers back , He has to Be a real gentle man through out and make the court  And GAL think he is a good parent and not this type of person, < Also these allegations are standard , And the court see's it all the time , If he plays this right and doesn't do any thing to her or talk to people that know her or any thing this psycho can twist around , The court will eventually see it . remember , If He slings mud then the court see's mud , If he Is really cool though out [I wasn't ] [ Big mistake )!! Then the court will see who is doing the crap! , Don't get all twisted ! this is a standard line of crap !,If his accounts are emptied then He will need to get some money and a good atty < Interview MANY And find one that talks about the legal process involved , Or go  see if they use the GAL in your state , Post the where you are from and find out what process they use in your state . I realise this is standard garbage and A big game the court has seen played out , Post again
   As you go through this process, This seems huge , But after the process I went through Its really not , It drives you nuts though < BE COOL , STAY COOL ,