Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 16, 2024, 03:25:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

standered visitation schedule/for non-cust. parent

Started by sherrie ohio, Aug 04, 2005, 08:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherrie ohio

Can anyone tell me were i can get a copy of a standered visetation schedule for us to go by?We would like to have something to kind of go by when returning to court to update the current visetation schedule.We live in ohio.      Thanks!!

joni

see the search button at the top of this page?  choose the "search all" and type in the key words

parenting plan

you'll get 8 sample plans and then some....

sherrie ohio

Thanks for the info.Still learning my way around this computer.I need the computer guide for dummies.Showing my age and lack of know how.

Forthelittleones

What county are you in?

Where does the custodial parent live?  Where do you live?

sherrie ohio

We are just 20 min. drive away.Anthens county.

Forthelittleones

Most courts in OH have a standard visitation for parents that close.

In the two counties DH has kids in, the standard order is

Every other weekend, one dinner visit per week, 4 weeks in the summer in two week increments, 1/2 Christmas, alternatining Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.

If the every other weekend falls on a long weekend, you get the extra time.  Plus you get Fathers Day weekend.

sherrie ohio

Do you know if it states the father can see records pertaining to the child?(school,doctor etc.)  Thanks for the info.

Forthelittleones

In the state of OH, the father has EVERY right to records.  The only catch is that there cant be a court order which limits his access.  If you search on here for OH rules, you will see it.

We have had some trouble but eventually they give it to us.

sherrie ohio

A bit of history,we try to get my husbands daughter every weekend possible.which usually ends up being two weekends,sometimes three a month depending on the mother's mood.With no access to school,doctor ect. information.Any atemp to try and see or even just ask ,is seen as an invasion to her.It's like some control thing to her.My husband is the only father out of all the kids father's that pays support on time an see's his child as much as possible.I just dont understand. Thanks again for the info.

ready4change

Unless your husband has it rights limited in his court order; it is a federal law that he have access to school/medical records.  Have him contact the school/doctor directly to request such records.

For more info on the laws about his rights; do a google search on "ferpa"; that is the "family education rights and privacy act"