Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 03:41:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anybody with a child under criminal court orders...

Started by 4honor, Aug 22, 2005, 05:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

I need some help with court orders for visitation when the child of a CO'd parenting plan has a TRO against anyone else in the NCP family.

I think the DA is going to order no contact. That will be easier on myself and the little guys, but harder on DH and harder financially.

We need to have a temporary parenting plan ready for an ex parte hearing (since SS will likely have a TRO against contact with ANY child... we'll need to get a temp PP in place pronto until after he is tried and other orders are in place. Also, the CS has got to drop due to the increased cost of maintaining a relationship with SS.

Our grocery bill breaks down to about $3.75 per person per day. With DH having to BUY meals for he and SS, it will jump to about $25.00 per person per day and $55-65/night for a motel. That increases vistation by $215.00 per visitation. Two Visits a month and we exceed the amount we pay for CS/month.

This is ridiculous.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.