Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 02:23:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Polygraph done.....

Started by SCOOBYYDOOOOOOO, Apr 10, 2004, 02:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCOOBYYDOOOOOOO

Well, it has been almost a year now since I have seen my two girls, ages 6 and 4 now.  My ex wife tried to say that I touched them to win the custody battle and my house in the divorce. CPS found no wrong doing in the first case, then in the second just two weeks later, with the coaching of my wife, my daughter said i touched her. That is all it took, they arrested me at work (hospital), and tossed me in jail, now out on bond for about one year and 50,000 dollars later, I finnaly got to take the polygraph that I had been wanting to take.
  The polygraph showed nothing on it, the tester said you cant do better than I did, no diception noted what so ever. I have ER reports that my daughter was perfect when my wife took her to the ER within one HR after my first home visitation,(this is when she tried to do this the second time). I have my wife recorded stating that she lied to her lawyer that I had hit her to get me out of the house...many many things, and now with this polygraph, what can I do?
  My charges are sexual assault on child, and physical harm to child, she said that I hit her with a book also...   any info would help thank you..