Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 09:20:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PLEASE READ!! EX SCREAMED AT SUPERVISOR

Started by Asergea, Sep 24, 2005, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asergea

Hello all,

My Lawyer sent me the report from my visitations (thus far)

I was on my third (Of four) visitations, and was allowed to have my GF with me to be introduced to my baby. (Per My Lawyer)

The ex saw us leave as she came over to pick up my daughter.  

According to the report from the supervisor,  the EX and her Mother screamed at the supervisor "Your Fired!"  and "How could you let that bitch be in here with my daughter"
the report said that She 'Yanked' the baby from the supervisor and continued to scream obscenities at her. She was asked to leave by the supervisor who was not going to allow them to scream at her any longer.
the report added how the Ex GF and her Mother both got in her face and yelled and screamed as well as continuing to do so after as they were leaving the building..

I have followed your advise throughout the supervised visits, and have actually generated a good relationship with the supervisor, She is actually quite cool, and helps out during my visitations,  she said really nice things about me regarding my visits and the bond I'm developing with my daughter.

I actually appreciate her being there.

People are telling me that I will win custody because of all this.... Will I??

please tell me what you think, I'm scared to hope that I could win this case...

I appreciate you all .. thank you .
:)

gipsy

I already responded to your otjher posts! Of course if you keep up showing up even with the threats etc , The good report  will be very likely to get too the court , I have zero input about wether this will be a custody changeing issue , But with good reports and her bad report . If you stay ice cool , The court will see who's doing what . Just resist the temptation , I would talk to your lawyer . And have a pre planned . ( What if ) exit plan if she goes bonkers on you ! That way you won't be standing there wondering what to do , And possibly reacting to her , My atty told me to call the police , And let them do the violence , Atty Said  

" The cosequences to them for being violent Is much greater than the satisfaction I would get from doing something back to them "
  And he said " If I had to take a punch " I would be better off calling the police " And they would have consequences that out weigh me takeing it < So have a plan man < Mostly keep cool And use the court, the superviser and the reports too your advantage ,
   Don;t even call any one that knows her with out talking to your atty about wether the information gained is usefull <
   I talked to people that know My psycho And she convinced the GAL that I was doing it to cause her trouble .  I am trying to give you input about my experience , I wish I had some one that did this for me ,
  not  that I really did any thing too her but it's the exageratted story she will tell if you do any thing ,
   Your child deserves a Dad ,
    I advise you make a list of issues and get to the facts with your atty about what you do < And tell your atty " Unless there is a custody changing issue here . Get to the out come, Quick as possible ,
 It seems the longer the court process goes on the more it will cost you ,
And the end result will be a parenting plan and a court order of child support ,
  I would say be up front with your atty , And tell him to get  A decent parenting plan and child support order done as soon as it's possible , Again UNLESS the could be a change of custody ,
  As My expierience tells me , This type of stuff makes the court aware that she has a problem with you new GF , And  you could say that and thats not a reason to keep you from unsupervised visitation ,
 But right now the supervieser's report is good < so to me its a toss up . If she keeps it up at the supervisers office , this could be better for you !
  And similar things happened at the supervisers office in My case ! And similar reports came from it ,
  Supervisor was in My favor , And I went to court to get more and unsupervised visits , Then I got 3 Supertvised visits at my house then , I had to file again with the court , And I got more visitation ,
  This is the process , There's good and bad to it , But try to make it as good for you as possible ,  When you go for a parenting plan ,
  Ask you atty to get the drop off at a neutral place , Mine is at Mcdonalds restaurant, It seems wierd , But the deal is If she doesn;t show you buy a coke and keep the reciept showing you were there , And then she can't say you weren't there . And make the pick up and drop off's at a specified time , Mine say;s Every other friday 5 pm Mcdonalds at gig harbor , And every thursday I pick him up from school at 3 oclock And drop at 7 Pm At U. P Mcdonalds . This makes way less trouble , Because you both have to be there on time , My pplan has a 15 Minute late clause .
  You may not see it now , But keep this going and  You will probably have to take her to court for every increase in time , If you do then she will know you are serious , My psycho doesn't give me much trouble any more , And I don't talk to her at the transfer ,

Asergea

Hey Gypsy,

I'm actually fighting for custody.

the supervised visitation was just a preliminary to see if me an my Daughter would bond, which we have.

then we would go on to unsupervised visits etc..

the case for custody will be heard in a few months.
I was told that the EX has just handed me her "Aces" thus severely weakened her case. she has proven to a court appointed person that she cannot control her anger.

My greatest concern is this, everyone on this forum know not to piss off the Supervisor on these visits, Even the EX should have known better than to scream and threaten a court appointed supervisor..

if she's like this when she has to be on her best behavior, then what are they like behind closed doors?

I'm sure my lawyer will make this argument and then some..
I'm just hopefull that the judge see's it in the same way.

My original chances of getting custody were 60/40 against, what do you think they are now, after this episode?

Thanks for your advice Gypsy..
I will be as cool as a cucumber.. and watch what I say to anyone..

gipsy

Don't have a clue what your chances are for custody , Thats something even your atty will have to give a ballpark figure on , My psycho made the superviser dislike her also , But not at all like your's did !
   All I can really do is repeat what My atty told me
   " This is a part of the case "  " There will be the big picture at the end "
 Good luck ! But I warn Don't think this will be a big deal ! Unless she gets worse ,
   Probably the second best thing I know happened with one of my atty's case ! He had a mother flip like that at trial ! , And My atty said he won custody in like 2 hrs  of trial .