Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:50:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have a month comming up, I think..

Started by Asergea, May 19, 2006, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asergea

The Ex is trying to stop me having my Daughter for the 4 weeks that was agreed upon. She's already trying to make me go for an extra weekend without seeing my daugter because of mothers day.
since it's the summer comming up and I want her for the month as stipulated (though no date was aggreed upon) whats to stop me from picking her up like it's a normal weekend and keeping her for 4 weeks??

her mother already knows that I want her for the summer and knows that I'm talking about June.

so what should I do?

Please advise.. this Ex is driving me insane with her complete unwillingness to cooperate!!

Shall I just send her an Email telling her that I will have Daughter for 4 weeks when I pick her up in June?

or what??

notnew

Exactly what does your order say?

My order has stipulations for Mothers Day and Fathers Day (10 AM - 7 PM). Last weekend was my time with child and I simply returned her to mother 10 am on Sunday morning instead of regular 6 pm. There is no need to miss a whole weekend because of one day.

Your order should outline how the summer vacation goes, when you have to notify the CP and by what date or a specified amount of time before the vacation is to start.

I don't know how well e-mails go over as proof in court. If you do use e-mail, I would say set up the options for a delivery and read receipt (save those) so you will have proof that it was delivered to her e-mail and that she read it.

Personally, I would send it certified return receipt requested so you have absolute proof that she got it. If she won't sign for the certified, then you can show that she is being uncooperative. No way around this. She could always claim computer, server issues to say she didn't get an e-mail IMHO.

If your order does not have clear direction on these types of things, then you need to go back to court and ask for clarification. Open ended or vague orders seem to be put in place to encourage future litigation IMHO.

But basically, we need more information before we can relay our experiences or offer any suggestions.