Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 11:28:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Feeling lost

Started by bart8797, May 02, 2008, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davy

Gemini3....thanks... I agree ..  no strongly agree with practically every word (or principle).  Thanks !

More later !

damn you're hot ... if you are not married I think I love you (unless Kitty gets jealous)  

Kitty C.

......I'm permanently taken!  :-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Nytridr

You know I came across this site looking for advise and seeing if anyone else may be in the same situation I am in or close, and this is the first post I looked at after posting my own, I seen a couple good answers, even if they are 1 sided and then I seen flames.

this situation very closely resembles my situtation and after the first few post all I see is flames. 

From someone that has gone through this for 14 years so far, let me just say this.  My 14 yr old resents alot of things that happened in the past, when it comes to this.  I wish I could go back and change things, and even she looks back and wish's I would of enforced taking her all weekend on the weekends I was suppose to have her.  So even though some may think it is protecting their children.  It is still better for your child to know the other parent unless there is something go on that may be harmful for the child.

Looking back I wish I could change things and do things way differnt when it comes to my daughter.  So just think of it this way.  Are things happening for your security or for your childs security.  Children need both parents not just one.  A "step parent" is ok but children need to know the other parent and be able to bond with them. 

I still do not know what I am going to do in my situation but I am going to keep looking, and hopfully I can change things around.

BecauseIJustDid

Follow the CO. I think you need to take her to court and have them enforce the CO as well. I have noticed that we too are looking at the beginning stages of PAS too. 2 yr. old SS already comes over telling me my food is poo poo and ew. He's not a daycare kid and his in-house sibling is ten. This only happened after BM was told I make all the food in the home and that he's allowed to help me in the kitchen. Good luck!