Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:48:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

got some new pics....

Started by lucky, Dec 09, 2003, 08:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

[a href=http://www.bpa-mn.org/puppies/puppies.html]puppies!!![/a]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

MKx2

Or ANY one or ALL of them!  

Oh lucky!  They're SOOOOO CUTE!

Indigo Mom

I showed the pictures to Mr. Patterson and here is what he has to say...

"Lucky, I really really really really REEEEEEEEEALLY want a daughter.  This damned cat AIN'T cuttin' it, but the little girl in the picture does.  Hell, I can pawn her off as my own cause she looks jus' like me."

So, then I gave Mr. P a hug and said you're not interested in coming all the way out here, to which he responded....

"you tell that chic that she won't be so 'lucky' if she don't deliver my daughter"

And trust me, Lucky, you do NOT want to tork off Mr. P.  He'll be filing papers in court 'n shit...this dog will be screamin' Doggie Rights!!!  He'll mess you up!!!  Seriously!!!

ps.  Mr. P said he'd go so far as to pay you 150 doggie bones per month for puppy support even though he says he could get YOU for it....

lucky

I wish you guys lived closer (or I did).  I would LOVE for loving people to have our puppies.  I worry about what type of homes they're going to end up in.

If you come up with ANY ideas, let me know, we've got about three weeks to go.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers