Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:49:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ex is calling names

Started by baron11, Apr 01, 2004, 06:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baron11

My ex is constantly calling me or my girlfriend names in front of the children.  I have asked her to stop and she does not.  Sometimes she will apologize, but this apology is never in front of the kids.  I appreciate the apology, but the damage is already done.  She is telling the kids my girlfriend broke up the marriage and that we met while we were still married.  This is not true.  I feel terrible for what the kids are going through.  My daughter seems to realize what is right and what is wrong, my son seems to be brainwashed.  My daughter has confided many things in me on what her mother is doing.  I try very hard not to ask questions about her mother.  I don't want her put into that position.  When I drop the kids off at their mother's my daughter tells me they are both interogated by their mother on what went on.  When they talk on the phone, half of the conversation is about what I am doing.  I have told the kids if Mom asks questions about me, simply tell her you will have to ask dad.  But my daughter told me, that her mom will simply keep grilling her until she answers.  I want court ordered counseling, is that possible?

wendl

It should be in your court order that the parents may not discuss the case or the problems they MAY think the other parent may have.

Kids are not suppose to be put in the middle, keep documenting everything.

Also if you can tape record in your state simply tell bm that all conversations will be taped etc and bring it along on drop offs pick up etc.

Keep telling her when she is calling names, that this is not in the best interest of our children to be name calling and walk away.

I am sorry many kids have to go thru this, it sucks.

You can request counseling etc thru the courts and hopefully they will court order it