Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:25:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I made over $200 today before breakfast. (Just had to brag)

Started by 4honor, May 03, 2005, 09:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

I am day trading on the Foreign exchange market. DH was mad that he can't figure out how to do it so he can make a living in his jammies too.  I am a lousy teacher so I am no help in edumacating him.

(And NOOOOOOO I do not use 4X made Easy. They are getting sued in a class action lawsuit so I went away from that idea.)

email me and I will tell you about the platform I use if you like. I am trading an account of less than $1500.... well it was less than $1500 on last Friday. Now it is over $1900. When I get to $2000 I will start pulling my profits off every Friday.... anything over $2K.

So being unemployed is not such a bad thing anymore.

I am also using my insurance adjusting skills to make some $$ as a PUBLIC ADJUSTER. If you are in WA and need some help with your large insurance claim, I will help you get more $$ for a small percentage of the claim. I get paid when you do. The small ones I will guide you to do it for yourself if you need help.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.