Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:05:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My friend needs prayers

Started by msme, May 04, 2005, 01:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

The following is a prayer request from my very best friend. He is raising his daughter's 15 year old son. He has been searching for his daughter for so long.

Now that he has found her, in a mental hospital in south TX, he is trying to get her transfered back to KY. When she is on her meds, she is fine but she needs someone to monitor  her, otherwise, she goes off & either gets arrested or lives on the street.

Tom's request:

Please pray for my daughter's imminent return to Kentucky to be close to her family. It looks like we will be able to do that this month.

She has faithfully struggled to be close to God since she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior (about 1988), despite a serious mental disorder. Now with advanced medicine and techniques, she is able to cope with those problems and is ready to return to college & work. We are trying to obtain housing and help for her now, in Kentucky. It will be the first time she hasn't been homeless or incarcerated since 1998.

Please pray fervently for her, Elizabeth Laskey, traveling safety and adjustment to a new stable life. God hears our prayers. I am thankful that I can ask you to join me in prayer.

Thank you. May God bless you.