Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 01:04:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ALL NCP'S, CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS

Started by MYSONSDAD, Jul 14, 2005, 10:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

Greetings:

In a nutshell, EVERY parental rights agenda, whether (A) legal challenges, (B) communication
campaigns to members of legislatures, (C) public rallies, or (D) etc., needs **many** more
interested people to join and support those causes, and as fast as can be humanly done!

Problem = how to find and contact all of those other millions of noncustodial parents?

Solution = use the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) to force the states - themselves - to tell us
the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of every noncustodial parent under a Title IV-D
child support order. Since every divorce/custody/paternity/etc case is, by definition of law, a
matter of public record, that "party information" for all of those other millions of noncustodial
parents is, also therefore, information obtainable under the FOIA - because Title IV-D
information is... **federal** information!

Each FOIA request is filed with the agent in charge of Title IV-D child support for a given
county. This is typically either the actual/named/official county clerk herself/himself, or some
other officially-named person. Once your FOIA is filed, they only have 20 working days to
provide the information, and in 95% of the counties in this country, that information will be
provided in an easy-to-use electronic format -> on floppy disks, cd-rom, or by email.

Even better, in almost every case, federal law requires that the information shall be provided at
**no cost** - all you need is a printer, 2 sheets of paper, and an envelope. However, it is highly
recommended that the FOIA request be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, so as to
have a formal record of proof of filing the request, and of the date it was filed.

GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE "NCP" FOIA REQUEST, AND TO GET MORE INFO:
http://www.indianacrc.org/FOIA.html

Please distribute this information as widely as possible...TODAY... Ideally, there should be one
person per each of the approx 3142 counties in the United States filing their FOIA request with
that particular county, or maybe one person for each 2-3 counties, just to get it going faster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this mail can not be considered
Spam as long as we include contact information. To be removed from this mailing list, simply
reply, leaving the subject heading intact, and adding "remove" to the end. However, this is
fully intended as a one-time-only informational message, and it is not expected that any further
informational messages would ever be distributed in this manner, so you should not feel the
need to do anything. You were included due to at least one of the following reasons: (1) you
signed an online parental rights petition, (2) you joined one of our affiliated online parental rights
groups, and/or (3) you are personally known to be interested in such information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Children learn what they live"

stillfighting

Thanks DAD I will get on this soon. I am currently filing this for my divorce case to disprove allegations made against me.

If you can shoot me an e-mail and I will update you on my mess.