Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:07:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Attention Readnotify users

Started by Ref, Sep 06, 2005, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

Dh has set up a hotmail account to send all emails pertaining to SD and BM. He is now using the readnotify software. Actually, I am using it on his behalf. Anyway, it doesn't seem to be working. 3 emails to BM show as not read. She never responded to them but that doesn't mean anything since she doesn't respond to any other form of communication. We just assumed that she didn't open them intentionally. I just sent an email on behalf of DH to SD's principal with an attachment. The attachment was tracked seperatedly. I received notification that the attachment was opened but it still reads that the message was not read. What does this mean? Now that this has happened it makes me wonder if BM did actually receive the emails we sent her. All of the documents were sent hide certified and all of them were confimed received by their servers.

Thanks Techies!

Imom

I have not had had to many problems mine mostly the plug in. I would do a test......send emails to another account and see what happens.

I do know if they delete them it just shows unread.

joni

Maybe since you're using a hotmail account, perhaps BM's email has a spam filter and she's not even getting these emails.  They're possibly being trashed at the mail ssince erver level.