Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 28, 2024, 04:10:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

have a phone # need a name

Started by hagatha, Jun 13, 2006, 12:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hagatha

Hey guys,

I need some help with an unusual problem.

Briefly, my D was in an abusive relationship and thankfully got away and prosucated the jerk for assult. The jerk was in jail for 2 yrs. She has an RO and a seperate stay away order from the criminal court.

The jerk was released over memorial day weekend.  Last week someone called my home COLLECT from a local number.  D did not accept the charge. However, I cannot find any info about the number using the reverse lookup. Apparently the number is unlisted.

I can't afford to subscribe to any of the many internet sites that say they will provide this info for a price, so that wouldn't be an option.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks,

The Witch

MixedBag

use *67 and call it back and come up with a dialogue that will get them to reveal who they are.

I think it's *67 that blocks your number -- or maybe even do it from a different phone and still block it.

Sunshine1

or you can PM me the number...I got 167 look ups left..LOL..I am pretty sure I can't use them all.  I can dig for you if you like.

Genie

what site do you use.  How much does it cost for how long and how many lookups?  Does it give you information for cell phones and unlisted numbers?

I always need reverse lookup for cell phone numbers etc but don't know if I can trust any of the sites.  Wouldn't have a problem paying the money if I know it works.

Thanks.

MixedBag

Cell phones -- the only thing I've found is the reverse search at 411.com.

And if it's a cell phone, it will only tell you the area and the carrier, not down to the name of the person who has that number.

But to me sometimes that's still useful.

Mom wanted to know more about a company in New York once and she called me about it.

So I reverse searched the address and could tell her it was an office building with many different companies, but not the one she had the name of.

They had a yahoo address.

And the phone number they listed, reverse searched to Verizon.

SO -- how much would you trust a company that basically had all of their company information as "mobile?"  She went elsewhere....