Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Feb 20, 2024, 11:51:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

hope u can help

Started by bells7, Oct 12, 2006, 03:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic



New to the site and have a general question.

I was just served with a motion to show cause and a hearing date for 11/22/06.  Two problems

 1.  I am scheduled to be out of town with family for the week of Thanksgiving and

2. I will be 33 weeks prego at that time as well.  

My Doctor is prepping a letter to the court noting it is unhealthy for me  to be in a stressful situation until well after my delivery.  

This is regarding a matter that actually occurred almost two years ago and the outcome is not a pending matter.  mny ex husband agreed to pay our IRS overpayment and he did in jan 05.  Now that he is remarried he has just served me with a demand to pay half.  I paid the State overpayment that we were just billed for as was our agreement.  I would technically owe him about $1,000.  Again I do not see this as an impending situation and just wondering ......

How do I request a change of court date.  

Any suggestions, insights or answers are greatly appreciated.  


Please help


I would recommend posting your question on Socrateaser's board.  Just make sure you follow the guidelines.  


Thank you... I just saw that and copied it there.

Thanks for the heads up