Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 08:13:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Custody/Visitation Appeal

Started by 4mylilbuddies, Feb 07, 2004, 03:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4mylilbuddies

Please help.  I have been involved with a very long, drawn out & expensive divorce proceedings. Because my ex would not and could not agree to any custody/visitation issues with my 2 sons, the judge had to make up a custody/visitation order.  I live in Arizona and my boys live in California with my ex.

To make a very long story short,  this divorce has put me into the hole about $20,000.  Because of this, my credit record has taken a very big hit and I can't get any type of funds to retain an Appeals Attorney in the Ventura County Area.  I have tried every resource I can to be able to either get an attorney or the money to retain one.  All doors have been closed.

I am afraid that if my my goes through with this appeal that I will lose the custody and visitation the Judge gave me.

Please help with any type of advise of resource I can go to.  Even if an attorney will be willing to take small amounts as a start.

socrateaser

I can't give you advice without the facts of your case. if you're looking for a cheap apellate attorney, i'm afraid i have no solution for you.

:)