Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 06:15:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I am done with court... Here is the outcome! FINALLY!

Started by wallyworld, Apr 30, 2005, 02:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyworld

This post has no questions for you.  I just wanted to thank you for your help through my horrible ordeal.

Here is the outcome.

Last April I was awarded per agreement  wiht ex all summer, every other xmas, and every even yeared spring break.  The JUDGE ordered me to do all the driving for spring break and xmas, but she has to do 1/2 the driving during summer YEAH as she never had to before.  The judge also ordered that IL (where I reside) was to retain jurisdiction over child support (she wanted it transferred to FL guidelines where she lives.

NOw finally the child support modification has been ordered and filed YEAH.  Here is what the judge ordered:

I pay 136 biweekly (I was only paying 70 biweekly)

I owe 924 retro due to the new amount being ordered from the date of the filing for the mod.  BUT 325 has to be deducted from that amount because of the money she hasn't paid for our daughters medical bills!  So yipee again  600 instead of 924 is much better.

and the kicker:

I get the income tax deducation every odd year!!!!  WHOOPIE!  

This was done per agreement between my ex and I, so we actually never went to court in IL as she didn't want to drive here.

So needless to say I feel the order is fair as I do make much more than I did when the previous order was entered.  I am so happy!

Thanks so much....  I appreciate everything