Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 02:36:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas Vacation Visitation

Started by alwayssomething, Dec 14, 2005, 04:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alwayssomething

Per the court order my kids father's visitation ends Friday - December 30th at 7 PM. However it is also his regular weekend visitation per the court order that would begin that same day.

Since holiday schedule supersede normal visitation how would that work?

I will have already had my vacation time with the children from the time school is out until the 26th.

However with it being the weekend he would normally have them I was unclear. That and the court order doesn't address the New Years holiday

socrateaser

I can't advise you unless you post the exact text of the orders concerning the holiday time and the regular time.

alwayssomething

Can I get your email address so I can send it to you?

alwayssomething

Instead of every other weekend, he has the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of each month. Weekends run from Friday to Sunday.

Other then that, the holidays times I wrote about was taken right from the court order.

socrateaser

>Instead of every other weekend, he has the 1st, 3rd and 5th
>weekend of each month. Weekends run from Friday to Sunday.
>
>Other then that, the holidays times I wrote about was taken
>right from the court order.

I need to read the exact text of the order. You may delete any personally identifying text, and only post the paragraph that discusses holidays and regular weekend visitation, but otherwise, it must be exact. One word can change the interpretation, so I cannot give you competent advice without the exact text.

socrateaser

>Can I get your email address so I can send it to you?

No. Sorry.

alwayssomething

Weekends
(The first weekend of the month is the first weekend with a Friday)

Visitation for the Father 1st 3rd and 5th weekend of the month
from Friday at 6:00 pm to Sunday at 6:00 pm.

1st Week of Christmas Break - From the day school is out until December 25th at 12 noon; Father in even years and Mother in odd years

2nd Week of Christmas Break - From December 25th at 12 noon until December 30th at 7 pm; Mother in even years and Father in odd years.

socrateaser

>Weekends
>(The first weekend of the month is the first weekend with a
>Friday)
>
>Visitation for the Father 1st 3rd and 5th weekend of the
>month
>from Friday at 6:00 pm to Sunday at 6:00 pm.
>
>1st Week of Christmas Break - From the day school is out until
>December 25th at 12 noon; Father in even years and Mother in
>odd years
>
>2nd Week of Christmas Break - From December 25th at 12 noon
>until December 30th at 7 pm; Mother in even years and Father
>in odd years.

You've probably already figured it out, yourself, now that we have it all laid out in front of us. Father gets 12/25/05 at 12 noon until 1/1/06 at 6pm.

alwayssomething

Actually, I was not sure how to go with it because of the clause that states holiday time supersedes regular visitations time.

Therefore since the holiday time gets over before his regular weekend started, I asked...

Better to be safe then sorry later on...

socrateaser

>Actually, I was not sure how to go with it because of the
>clause that states holiday time supersedes regular visitations
>time.
>
>Therefore since the holiday time gets over before his regular
>weekend started, I asked...

That is the key -- "holiday time gets over...". So, if holiday time is over, what follows must logically be "regular time." And, during regular time, father gets the 5th weekend.

>
>Better to be safe then sorry later on...

What, no living dangerously?