Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 34 5 ... 10
Divorce News / 5 Signs You Need A Tinder Timeout
« Last post by News Hound on Dec 06, 2017, 05:00:05 PM »
5 Signs You Need A Tinder Timeout
6 December 2017, 11:38 am

Plus, how to meet an actual human being IRL.
I'm Married To A Sex Therapist. This Is What Our Marriage Is Like.
30 November 2017, 11:00 am

"I highly recommend that all singles try to date the next single sex therapist that they meet."

Source: Divorce

19 Tweets That Will Hit Home If You're Single During The Holidays
28 November 2017, 11:01 am

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you said what the hell are you still doing in my house."

Source: Divorce

Father's Issues / Re: Facing Home Invasion Charges Need Advice
« Last post by Kent on Nov 23, 2017, 08:32:05 AM »
It is never OK to enter someone's residence without their explicit permission. That will get you charged.
I would speak with another attorney and see if you can get the felony reduced to a misdemeanor.
I also don't know what the battery charges of the ex were for, but if it was against you, you may use it as a bargaining chip; you both drop the charges, and this all goes away.
Divorce News / 15 Little Reasons To Be Thankful For Being Relationship-Free
« Last post by News Hound on Nov 22, 2017, 05:01:05 AM »
15 Little Reasons To Be Thankful For Being Relationship-Free
22 November 2017, 4:30 am

"Solitude gives you a backbone in a way nothing else can.”

Source: Divorce

Child Support Issues / Re: child support issue
« Last post by ocean on Nov 21, 2017, 07:08:50 PM »
Can you take the new custody order and drop it off at your child support office? Here there are a few offices around the state you can walk in and talk to someone. Or send that new order , overnight with signature to the child support office and request the stop garnishment immediately. I am surprised the judge did not order the stop at the last court hearing or at least tell ex to give you back money. Usually they go back to the date of filing. So whatever date you went and filed, it would be back dated to then. She will then owe you that money if she cashed the checks. You could also request by certified mail to your ex to reimburse you when she receives checks as you have child now (may work). Or wait for that next hearing and get the stop order and bring to child office. You can also call their office and ask if they got the last set of paperwork and ask/demand you talk to a supervisor to stop if faster as you have child NOW.
As for mom paying, you would have to file for that, if you file now they usually connect cases together and both may be heard same day. Also before you go to court, have child support office send you a complete account of payments (or print off online account-some states you have access to your account) so you can show judge you have been paying and ex has been getting money. Judge may feel for you and give you credit but don't hold your breathe.
Child Support Issues / child support issue
« Last post by Amarant01 on Nov 20, 2017, 11:45:53 PM »
Hello All,

So I made a few post about custody issues some months ago.  The give a quick breakdown, my childs mother had abandoned him for a period over 8 moths before showing up to court.  I was awarded Primary physical custody and Joint legal custody for her actions.  My questions now deal with child support, as I am still paying child support from the prior order.  The DCSE stated that it will take two months, to completely close the case, and I assume, remove the wage withholding.  In the meantime, I have a court date scheduled with the court to terminate the child support.  My first question is whether the court will only hear the case about the termination of the current order, or whether an adjustment to her paying child support can occur.  My impression is currently that I will have to file a separate case to take out child support on her.  My second question, is whether I will be able to be compensated for the child support paid effective of the date of the change in custody?  Im fine with paying the child support currently, as long as I am able to get it back.  I cant take care of my child with it, if I do not have it.  The third question is whether I can be compensated for the 8 months of child support that I paid where the mother was absent?  This is a bit of a stretch, and I do not believe I will be able to, but if there is a way, I would appreciate knowing.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Thank you!
Why Some Women Are Attracted To Serial Killers Like Charles Manson
20 November 2017, 7:38 pm

Strangely enough, some women see convicted murderers as “the perfect boyfriend."

Source: Divorce

A Dictionary Of All The Annoying Dating Trends Modern Singles Deal With
17 November 2017, 11:01 am

Don't even think about Tindstagramming someone.

Source: Divorce

The EOB's have over $20,000 of our of pocket expenses in them (seems high for copays)? Do the kids have secondary insurance? Is their insurance state/fed program?

Go see a local lawyer for a free consultation about this. If you have it in your order then you "may" be held responsible. Our ex did this to us for about 8 years worth and judge had her show us proof she paid the bills, (cancelled check or receipt) and then we counter-filed a modification that added time limits. Ex now has 30 days to send us info or the bill will not be split. Some orders have the first $XX "free" so the splitting of a $20 goes away.

If she brings it to court, she will have to explain and produce certified receipts of sending you requests for payment. Really depends on judge and the feelings.....stay calm, and say she never told me about these bills, have not shown proof she paid them, and they are 12 years old. I will be happy to start paying my share from this year forward. Hiring a lawyer may cost you more than her bill.

We made ex send
Pages: 1 2 34 5 ... 10
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.