Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 03:44:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This is MixedBag's other half.....

Started by madinbama, Mar 01, 2006, 05:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madinbama

Tonight I want to share the latest and greatest from my EX-wife.  My wife (MB)'s EX's girlfriend (Camilla) reads here as we all know if you've followed our family's situation.

Camilla reads, prints, and then calls my EX and tells her everything MB says.

So EX, this is me and it's time for me to share the wonderful messages you've been leaving on my voicemail these last few days and let's see what these fine folks think.

See, this happens everytime during the week or two before my EX is supposed to send our son out to see me for our time together.  My EX has left several voice mail messages and I will post exactly what she said.  Then where I think it would help you to understand, I will explain myself further.

Before you begin to read, think about the fact that this has been going on since 1997 and there's our son involved at the heart of it.....

madinbama

S I'm calling to find out what you're planning to do for spring break on Z  but my request is that you keep K out of our business about our son is not hard is not rocket scientist she can find a new obsession besides me I'm tired of being it.  Since Z does want to come see you, you know please get back with me on this but I'm done S, you need to you need for our sake for my sake  for Z you need to tell that ... K to stay out of it totally.  She's not the parent here.  You and I are the parent this is not an unreasonable request and it should have happened a long time ago I'm tired of being K's bitching post on the internet and elsewhere.  She needs to back off and leave me alone.  I've had it with her.  I never married her.  She's not my wife.  She we have no business no business together we have no children together its pretty simple mark, thank you.  Please get back with me so I know where you stand.  If you don't see your son on Spring break it is your own fault, not mine.  Thank you bye.

madinbama

S this is B.  I tried to call K and talk to her about this about her staying out of it about her not putting e-mail about me, about not calling the schools, about not calling the doctor and about not calling uh CPS   apparently she has this complex that she thinks she is god and she has the right to judge me and no S, she is not god I have a god, I don't need K as my god.  She has no right to judge me or say I'm being a good parent or a bad parent which is exactly what I'm talking about you and I had Z, you and I have to make the choices for Z you're the one whose not getting Z out there for Spring Break what I'm asking  is that you  need to have a talk with your wife and tell her I am none of her business and she has no rights to me and furthermore she has no legal rights to Z, she is his stepmother in name only, she has no blood she has no legal rights  S I am so totally tired of this shit, but I am not going to allow it any more I have put up with K for 9 ½ years.  I'm not going to do it any more, I don't give a rats a$$ if she thinks I'm a good parent or a bad parent.  That is none of her business, she is not my god.  Thank you.  Please get back with me if you desire to see your son.  If you don't desire to see your son on Spring break, then I tried and I will not be in trouble because you are totally responsible for arrangements.  Thank you good bye

madinbama

S I have one other question for you and you can ask K who thinks she's god, what right does she have to judge me when she gave her son away in a custody battle when she was having an affair with you and  because she was in the military and couldn't (stutter) thought it would be better. A woman that would give her own son away on a plea bargain has no right to judge me.  She is not my god.  And you need to get her off my back.  I will work with you, I will work with you till the end comes, S, but you need to do something about that wife of yours.  I've had it with her.  thank you bye

madinbama

O.k. S I'm gonna lay the card on the table.  I went to see a Judge Advocate with the AF.  Yes, I should have been award half of your military retirement.  OH law did not have the right to deny me.  And yes, I can go through the AF and I can get half of your retirement.  I don't want it, I don't need it I just want to work with you and you only and you put a cork in your wife finger and mouth I'm tired of it all she is not my judge she is not my jury I don't want anything to do with her I want to be totally left alone if matters concerning Z, then it's you and me and not K because she isn't even the mother, she is the stepmother, big whoop ti do, that gives her no legal rights  but if she doesn't stop it S, and if she doesn't call (cough), if she doesn't yea , I guess I'm gonna be forced to have to hit you in your pocket book because I'm totally fed up and I'm totally tired of her.  She says "Hell with you B, I don't do anything to you."   BS she doesn't have the balls to call me and talk to me face to face.  But she sneaks around on the internet, she calls doctors, she calls CPS, she calls schools, none of that is her right.  She has no right to do any of that and I'm asking you to please get control of her and tell her to leave me alone and we'll go on.  I don't even care about your retirement, I'm doing fine but if that's the only way you're gonna listen to me and get her off my case, I'll do it.  Thanks for your time.  Bye.

madinbama

Hi S this is B, I got your message regarding Z's flight and everything what I need from you and K is a certified letter or a letter from you and her stating that she will stay out of it she will not talk about me on the internet, she will not call government agencies schools doctors offices etc regarding Z  Once I have that letter, I'll be glad to put Z on the plane for ya, until I get that letter  (long pause)...o.k  Thank you , good by.

madinbama

S what I meant was a notarized letter from you and K stating that she will stay out of my business totally, she will not get on the internet, she will not call agencies, she will let me and you handle Z and she will stay out of my life.  Once I get that letter and if I get that letter, Z will be on the plane as stated.

madinbama

S this is B I've been doing some thinking and that letter I requested from you is not really necessary because I have told you and you have verbally agreed to call Koff of me and she will leave me alone   I do have access to the internet and I  do know when she is posting and uh I do plan on taking Z to the airport for you and if K does not stop S, I will start legal action of my own and your retirement will be retroactive to the day we got divorced according to the judge advocate I've talked to.  After 9 ½ years of your legal shenanigans, and putting up with K I'm not playing games anymore, you know what I've asked of you and you know what I've asked of your wife.  One more post or one more phone call that she should not be making because she is not the parent and I will pursue it.  Thank you.

madinbama

S I received your letter today it is so full of BS and lies I am the custodial parent.  K has no right to Z whatsoever um I don't care if you call it blackmail, you're obviously don't wanna to work with me, you're not giving me an inch you're not willing to call your wife off of me. So I will go through the military and I will get your retirement and it wll be retroactive and this BS about me agreeing to let you keep your retirement is absolutely BS and you know it and I would like to thank you for this letter because I plan on using it against you and you get Z to Alabama anyway you want because legally I'm not obligated to get him there. And after this letter I'm not willing to do one god damn thing for you.  Z yes, I'll move the earth for Z, but I won't do nothing for you or the bitch you live with.  Thank you.

madinbama

I'd like to talk to you S, this is B about a couple of things you wrote in this letter.  There is no bench warrant in OH for my arrest.  We have checked, so you can quit trying to blackmail me with that.  Second I do have a copy of the transcript in OH and I never agreed to keep mine and let you keep your own retirement.  This letter is so full of lies and so ful of BS and I am going to hold on to it, and when I proceed with my proceedings through the military judge advocate, it will be part of it.  Furthermore, like I stated this morning I have a court order that says you are responsible for travel.  Get him there anyway you'd like.  I'm not stopping Z from coming to see you but I'm not gonna do nothing for you.