Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:43:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How to tell my son...(long, sorry)

Started by Amy_in_MA, Jul 26, 2006, 07:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy_in_MA

This is something that I've been talking about in my own counseling, that I can't feel her spirit around me at all. I do talk to her...but I don't "hear" or feel her. I had some dreams early on, one in which she didn't realize she was dead and I had to let her know gently. And she took it ok, but then I never saw her again. And then I've had other dreams that she isn't really dead, and then I get freaked out by all the creditors we've told she was dead, social security administration, etc., afraid that they'll come after us for fraud, when we honestly didn't know, and then I wonder who's body we cremated and where she's been all this time if she's not dead. My sleep is just awful lately. :( Making me more tired and irritable than usual (uh oh).

--------------------

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.

~ James Allen
"Continue to share your heart with people, even if it's been broken." ~ Amy Poehler

Buff

I guess cuz it's a different board. Oh well.

Buff

I guess cuz it's a different board. Oh well.

Amy_in_MA

Thanks Felafel. And you're cracking me up in your "mania". LOL.

--------------------

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.

~ James Allen
"Continue to share your heart with people, even if it's been broken." ~ Amy Poehler

Buff

maybe she's with Z.  =)  Once things have evened-out there, I bet you'll feel her.  We're here too.  Come home.  

Felafel

Well, I am an emphatic girl, that's for sure. :)

By the way, your ex is a real crap weasel.

Amy_in_MA

Oh he says he talks to her regularly. Ola suggested that perhaps it was too painful for her to be away from us for a while, and that once her spirit is feeling more healed, she'll be with us again. But Zachary says he hears her tell him she loves him. Makes me cry. He very seldom talks with me about how he feels because he's afraid of making me sad...and it scares him when I cry. We've all reassured him that crying is good, it helps get feelings out, and that I want very much to know how he's feeling and thinking.

--------------------

~ James Allen

Amy_in_MA

--------------------

~ James Allen

Felafel

That's fine.  I look psycho, but whatever.  (Totally kidding.)

Giggles

Every day for the past year I have regretted introducing my YD to her father because he doesn't follow through on what he says he's going to do.  Yet...We're the ones to pick up the pieces of those shattered lil hearts and it's not fair.

You have to be one of the most Awesomest (not sure if that's a word) Mom's I know.  Don't second guess yourself for even a fraction of a second.  If Dad decides not to pick him up...then perhaps the 2 of you could go to the park, take a walk down by a lake and talk about how he feels??

Hang in there hon....(((((((Amy & Zach))))))))

PS...WE REALLY MISS YOU on SWB!!!!! :-)
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!