Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:39:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I can't believe I'm admitting this but...

Started by bigsigh2004, Sep 22, 2004, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidz_need_dad2

,,,,,,,And I sit and dream of the day I come home from work to color books with my daughter. I sit and dream of the day!! :(

flewwellin

I am a step mom and do not in anyway feel like my 2 step kids are a bother.  I can't see how your new wife would feel this way especially being a mother herself.  However if you feel that your sittuation isn't the best for your daughter maybe you should let her BM take her back.  I'm sure she would love that.  And as far as never hearing the end of it.... I'd say to put your feelings the back burner for now and make sure you are providing the best environment for you daughter.  Don't get me wrong I am sure you love her but without support from your new wife it sounds like it's not a good environment for her.  I'd also think about how your new wife is acting towards your daughter and decide if you can live with the cold heartedness.  Cause it's probably not going to get any better.  

bigsigh2004

I have no idea why anyone brought up a string from way back in September...and it really was less about my wife if you ended up reading the entire thing.

the situation was resolved a long time ago. She is with her mom and everything is how it should be.