Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 01:43:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I have a court date!....a bit of a rant and a few questions....

Started by thairagain, Feb 10, 2004, 04:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAT

Ever been in the VB court? HA! Bring a book, okay, make it 2. Bring some antibacteria soap too, sick kids all over the place w/no one watching them (I really don't know what these people are thinking, the go in & leave the kids outside ALL the time!!). Might even consider bringing your own chair too. Every single time, every SINGLE dingdang time court is at 9, it doesn't get heard until the afternoon sometime. Last time was THE WORST! Court at 9, we didn't get before that nasty judge until 4, the courts were closed by the time we got out of there. BTW, what are the initials of your judge? Perhaps I *know of* him or her. We just had one father bias judge removed!!! YIPPEEEE
Give me a call, we'll do lunch!
Regards!
KAT

thairagain

I don't think the judge is listed on the subpeana unless I just don't know where to look! lol  I've been to courts there in VA Bch, but it was 12 years ago....sounds like things have changed; thanks for the info.  Maybe, I'll wear one of those hospital masks on my face to prevent breathing the germs! lol  By the way, have they moved the court house?  From what I remember it was down General Booth Blvd past the road Kellam High was on and then right into the courthouse area.  But the address listed on the subpeana is a road called "Nimmo Pkwy", this doesn't sound familiar to me.

Hey.......isn't the area around the "2200" block of Artic Avenue the low rent, run down beach bungalows or even one of those cheesy motels????  I may be wrong.....but that is what I remember that area being like.  This is the area the x lives in currently.....

I WOULD LOVE TO DO LUNCH!  Dh and I are planning on making it a long weekend, since the court date falls on a Monday.  It will only be the second time we ever go on a "trip" together without the kids! lol  and we've been married for 10 years!  I don't think I still have your number....do you still have mine? If so, call me....if not my email is [email protected]

Let me know when would be good for you

thair