Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:57:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I shake my head in wonder

Started by Robert in NY, Jan 14, 2005, 01:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert in NY

I finally got my court date and things seemed fine. Erin did not want me around their house anymore and had a renewed interest in getting Ava onto a bottle so that I can have her at my house without Erin. Things seemed like they were going well. All that was left is to go to court on the 20th and have the Judge legalized the 50/50 parenting agreement.

Now I do not know where my daughter is. I was suppose to see her today but I can not get ahold of Erin. Her cell is off, I went to her house and her sister is there with Aiden and don't know when Erin will be back. Erin hired a lawyer (which is fine) but she did so to fight the agreement she has signed. My lawyer tells me that the Judge might just pass the agreement anyway since Erin did sign it and I hope she does.

I do not know why Erin keeps trying to drag this out. I wonder if she does not realize I can win full custody of Ava if it comes to that. I want Erin to be an active part of Ava's life the same as I want to be an active part of Ava's life. Why is it so hard for people to understand this. I guess this post is just a vent. I know I can go and take Ava if I want to but it will not help my case if I do. All I want is to see my little girl and know that I will be allowed to see her when our agreed upon time comes.