Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - jolawanda

Pages: 12 3
Child Support Issues / has anyone seen speciallady?.....m
« on: Oct 28, 2004, 05:59:33 PM »
I really need to talk to her....mixedbag told me to get a hold of her....


Child Support Issues / Maybe someone here can help me out.....
« on: Oct 27, 2004, 01:50:03 PM »
Again with these arrearages. NV put the personal judgmenet against Mr. Jola for 11K...We bit the bullet and figured just pay it and were moving forward with the refi of the house. so, we are ONE week from closing and NV has stated that they will NOT provide anything to the lender showing the judgment because the order resides from jersey. So, now jersey jumps back in the picutre and says the arrearages are really 26K. Now, the lender is questioning NJ as to HOW they can have NV put a judgment against MR. Jola for 11K in MARCH, 2004 and now Oct. 2004 it is 26K according to NJ. NV followed the orders from NJ last March right?

I really need some HELP with this...

Child Support Issues / HEY! Veronica Gia.....
« on: Sep 30, 2004, 05:44:00 PM »
first of all.....how the HELL are ya????Could you kindly email me at:


???????????????????? I would love to talk to you....


Dear Socrateaser / NJ vs us again.
« on: Oct 16, 2006, 07:35:43 PM »
i swear I should change my name to too tired to do math for the freakin state of NJ.........

case NJ
we live NV

Soc, how do we file w/ the judge to recognize our figures and rule with prejudice? is it a notice of motion? do we have to notify the X?

If the tryintobe a govament worker fow the state of NJ says there are now the lovely arreages of 769.00 from May to end of Aug.....how can that be since the judge ruled the change of CS backdated to 5/31?He ruled for a lower amount.... He ruled that and they were garnishing Mr. Jola above and beyond the ruling.............gawd I am so sick of this................yeah, the arm freakin pit of america........... LOL

How do we file w/ the judge? notice of enforcement? notice of what would it be called? We can't afford a CPA to deal w/ this, it's a matter of principal now and we can prove by pay stubs, etc their errors....

Oh, and Mr. Jola just today got a copy of the garnishment from HR and there isn't even a childs name of the order, just blank...is there anything we can do about that?

just very tired over this damn state of fucked up ya know?

can't they do math? all retorical of course...
thanks again soc

Dear Socrateaser / now onto the credit card crap.....
« on: Oct 04, 2006, 06:18:15 PM »
according to the summons, I have 20 days to either respond or a judgment will be entered. I called the law office and have tried to work out a deal. Which to me is out of budget breaking. How do I find out what date Mr. jola was served? He cannot remember.....
I just really want the money paid and the crap removed from both of our credit ratings as we are in the mode of trying desperately to increase our fico score.

Dear Socrateaser / More from the lovely homefront of NJ...
« on: Oct 01, 2006, 10:25:10 AM »
we live NV
case NJ

Notice to Emancipate was to be heard July 12th. That got screwed up and sent to hearing officer. got sent back to judge. In the interim, we were receiving CS checks clearly marked *refund* and that no monies showed owed in CS.
mr. Jola called judges clerk and it was to finally go to judge sometime at the end of august, or first of Sept.

We get the court order stating the 25 year old snapped off payroll. And reduction to what we requested of 60.00 per week. Plus 28 to arrearages.
We paid off the small arrears in July.
so, we look on line and it shows a balance aka arrears of 769.00 but, the corrected amount of weekly support.

My mind just spins with how inept this state is. How do you suggest handling the balance showing?

Dear Socrateaser / I really need some Help Soc..............
« on: Sep 17, 2006, 12:42:11 PM »
according to one of your posts, anything that can be used against me in another forum (such as a court proceeding) that could prove me guilty constituted a special email request...........I have one of those Soc......
I have been *served* I have a very very short window of response. 19 days from today and I need some help!
This does not involve CS (for once) it's just for ME.......

Dear Socrateaser / What can you possibly make of this soc?
« on: Sep 10, 2006, 10:10:18 AM »
We live NV
Case NJ

memory refresher:
we had filed for emancipation of the 25 y/o and a reduction for the remaining 17 y/o. It got sent to a hearing officer and then we finally got it back before the judge. It was originally to be heard on July 11....It still hasn't gone before the judge as of friday.
What the heck could be going on?

So, we had paid off the small amt of arrearages and about 4 weeks after the check had been issued we got a *refund* check from the state of NJ for 988.50, no explanation, nothing. About a week later we get a check for the exact amount that is being garnished from Mr. Jola's paychecks. Again, no explanation.  We were starting to wonder if the X died or something. We confirmed last week she has not. We got another refund check for the same amount yesterday. They are all marked *refunds* with all the correct case info on it and everything.

Mr. Jola called the 800 line and it says that there is ZERO balance due on this account rather than what his payments are.
What do ya make of it soc?
Plus, remember....it is not like this woman to not fight tooth and nail for every penny from him and to not respond about any of this.....

Dear Socrateaser / Update on Judge vs. hearing officer
« on: Aug 11, 2006, 09:57:31 AM »
the emancipation and reduction got moved back to the judge in joysey!!!

I hope that works out in our favor now! :)

Dear Socrateaser / Soc - need some help w/ NJ sctuff
« on: Aug 05, 2006, 08:26:48 AM »
We live NV
case NJ

Refresher: had a court date of july 7th, per the judges clerk. All was set to go, no response from the CP.

Last week we get back the notice of motion / enforce from the state of NJ certified. In it was a form letter saying that the case could not be heard and was being rescheduled for August 11th to go before a hearing officer. WTF? so, Mr. Jola gets on the phone to find out why we got all our info back? And what happened. He was explained by someone in the Hearing officer area that since it was asking for a CS reduction, that is where it would have to go. He tried to explain that this was in response to the ruling from Jan 06 that the judge said May 31, 2006 was OK to emancipate. She saw that info. She said that since he did not rule as to a change in support amount at that time, it remains the same. Until the ruling for reduction. Nice huh? She also seemed very confused though. And she said that Mr. Jola would ahve to appear. He explained the difference in geographical locations. So, she sugested to get a hold of the judges clerk again. He did that on Fri and the clerk said it never made it to the judge and that he would have to ask for it to be turned over to the judge. Oh, also, Mr. Jola was told several times that since the CP did not ever respond she would not  get a chance now either. Even if she showed up. She definitely didn't reply to the notice.

Which road do you think would be best to go down?

the hearing officer?
the judge?
and why?
We did find out that Mr. Jola can simply go to a family court here in Vegas to appear so to speak. Even though he clearly waived oral argument.
Can this state get any more screwed up???????????? Geezuz!
so, the clerk is gonna call Mr. Jola on Monday or tues and let him know what can be done. But, your expertise opinion will help WAYYYY more than them.....

Pages: 12 3
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.