Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - skye

Pages: 12 3
Dear Socrateaser / Hey Soc
« on: Jul 01, 2007, 07:48:53 AM »
How do I go about collecting moms share of medical bills.?

I have paid the bills in full and given her copies of the reciepts and she says that is not proof...what do I need to give her or have I already done what I need to do ?

this is in the state of Virginia

Dear Socrateaser / soc can you help me with this
« on: Aug 09, 2006, 08:02:32 AM »
There is a 72 camaro on my property with no motor ...it has been here 7 years that I have been here...I want to title it..and keep it...the virginia law says

"Notify the owner(s) and lienholder(s) by registered or certified mail of the location of the vehicle and that if it is not claimed within 30 days (or if a manufactured or mobile home, 120 days), it is your intention to apply for a Virginia title."

How do I write this letter? can you help me with a letter?

Can I charge a storage fee should they decide no pick it up ( since it is a split bumper all original except the motor) to keep them from wanting to?

thanks a bunch

Dear Socrateaser / need some help with this
« on: Jul 18, 2006, 05:47:46 AM »
Hiya Soc,

I have been searching for a sample Motion to clarify order..and am having no luck. I need to know if you have one or know where to locate one. I am in the state of Virginia.

Our new court order (5-31-06) is very vague leaving a huge amount of room for arguement. And we need to have a few of the times and dates for some holidays clarified so that there is no room for arguement.

in 7 years we have been to court 137 times so I feel it is very important so as not to waste courts time on petty arguements that could be avoided in the future.

Thanks for all you do


Dear Socrateaser / I need your wisdom
« on: Dec 11, 2005, 01:44:10 PM »
this is for a friend..

I believe that I am right on this ...If the custody evaluation and GAL report are in and you do not recieve a copy ...you can go to the court house and get them..or at least I know here we have always been able to do so ...

a friend of mine went to the courthouse to get a copy of his and was told he was not allowed to see it or get a copy of it ...

is there anything he can do ...doesn't he have a right to see it ....?

his ex wife already has a copy as does her attorney..

the case is in OHIO he flew up from texas to see child and to get copies of this ...hearing is in January

Dear Socrateaser / I was wondering if you might know
« on: Nov 03, 2005, 08:05:04 PM »
where I can find the percentage rate on arrears in the state of mississippi, for a child support case through DCSE..


Dear Socrateaser / soc I need some help
« on: May 19, 2005, 03:49:09 PM »
I dont know if you remember me or my case I know you help so many of us here...topic #4089 will refresh as this is ongoing from that.

I was told to offer a holiday and visitation schedule...I did he sent his response and I have to answer by Monday, it will then be given to the judge and he will give a written decision ( as our hearing is 10 minutes )

I need help with wording and was wondering if I could email this to you to look at :
my offer ...his response...and what I have as far as a response ..I know what I need to say just not good at the wording...

Thanks in advance


Dear Socrateaser / need opinion
« on: Nov 23, 2004, 08:47:55 AM »

I need an idea about holidays ..if the NCP is not allowed overnights by the courts what is holiday schedule that could be used is there a normal?

Dear Socrateaser / need help
« on: Oct 10, 2004, 05:59:22 AM »
in Aug. we went to court because mom wanted to take them for an independent psychological evaluation.. we said it would be ok if it was someone who neither party had seen before:

Judge denied who she requested. and clearly stated that 1. she had to provide the name and number of DR to DH and his atty. and GAL 2. They all had to be in agreement PRIOR to her scheduling a visit. 3. she had to meet with their nortmal DR . 4 she had to inform us of all visits and times.

Well thursday she took them to one, NO she did not inform us at all the boys did when they got home... we have asked her by email for 3 nights the name and number of the person and she refuses to email us back AND the boys say they are going to see them EVERY thursday????

They have had the same Psycholigist and med DR for 3 years .. AND she has NEVER met with him .. she asked for a continunence as she told jusge he would not speak with her and she wanted to meet with him ...she made 2 appointments with the boys DR and failed to show up for both of them..

she does not want the DR to speak with DH or the boys DR because she knows the DR will find out she is BI polar and refuses treatment... what can we do the next hearing date available is november when we already go.

what can we do? anything?

Dear Socrateaser / Court order...question
« on: Jul 14, 2004, 10:01:20 PM »
" Father shall have primary Physical custody, with mom enjoying visitation as follows"

Is this Joint custody?

Can Mom make appointments on time that is not hers and demand we meet her halfway to do it?

Children have had same Dr's for 4 years and mom has never once called or talked to any of them.

Dear Socrateaser / Hey Soc.. I need help finding something
« on: Jun 26, 2004, 10:39:35 AM »
OK We have custody mom has visitation, Dad works so judge has obligated me to transport children to halfway which I was ok with but she is always late 45min to 1 hour and it is strongly affecting my ex's visits with his kids SO...

My ex and I discussed it and he said that although I am legally obligated to make them available and he understands that our children should not play a factor .. but by obligating me he feels our children should become a factor since it is affecting our kids as well...

He suggested asking that she start picking up again at house and that he do the same .. but I cannot find anything that will help in presenting this to judge on Monday any thoughts would be helpful.

PS I am in Virginia

Pages: 12 3
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.