Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 03:27:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Done FINALLY......Peanut WON BIG!!

Started by Peanutsdad, Jul 06, 2004, 01:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutsdad

We had our final Trial today.

It's over folks, we won. Primary with dad, mom to get standard visitation. Mom further ordered to attend counseling and anger management.

Judgement against mom for arrearages of child support. Mom further ordered to pay med ins. and 50 a month towards arrearages.

Mom got cs reduced to a level consistant with working minimum wageX40 hours.

I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you for your support thru this.

In particular, I want to thank Waylon, for this site, lah101 for all her advise, TM for keeping me on a true course, Patton,, for all the commiserating bro,, always there for you, Wendl for always being frank with me, Jan you kept me hopeful at times when mine was low, last but far from least,, kiddosmom...I love you babe.

My struggle is done,, for now. I will definately continue here. It's something I believe in. God bless you all.

Tennessee Dad

to you all!

It is so great to see justice done, especially when you have been through the wringer to get it!  I know it has been a hard battle, as they all are.  But to hear a good outcome on one is really uplifting to us all!

Kitty C.

WooooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm SO happy for you both!  I know it's been a LONG, HARD struggle for both of you, but your strong perserverance has paid off for you both!

All kids should be as lucky as Peanut, to have such a WONDERFUL Daddy!  You ROCK, PD!!!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

nosonew

Yeah!  That is sooo fantastic....isn't it great to finally, finally, have it over? Hugs from nosonew to all three of you!

Troubledmom

I am happy things turned out as you hoped they would :-)

Hopefully with counseling, over time, Peanut will win even bigger by having BOTH parents able to be active participants in her life, instead of either being relegated to the position of a visitor.

Sending You, Peanut, and the rest of your gang warmest wishes for settling into a "normal" life where a custody battle is not the first and last thing on your mind each day.

Your Friend
TM

lah101

Well,
I am so glad it is finally over and you guys can get on with your life.  I t sounds like she got what she deserved, and in the end Peanut will be The winner.  As long as you two can both stay in the child's life and work thru things---Peanut will always be the winner!  BM does need her classes and when she cooperates, then it is great that she has standard visitation.  Of course she should have  to pay minimum wage child supprt till she can get a job, and you know she will have to in order to stay with this hubby---lol  I am just so glad it is over and now you and yours can get on with their life.  Raven, I am so glad to have met you and kiddosmom and have found a friend in each of you.  Now--Let's get ready for that dang fishing and camping trip we all need to go ON!!!!!!  
Get ready for some company soon--and the more the kids yell and laugh--the more I will feel at home----so I am on my way soon!!  BTW---Mine is final too!!!!!   Best of luck!! now ALSO if you need a sitter----I am available  so you and kiddos can get away!!!
Lah101

kitten

So happy for you and your little Peanut!  Hope our situation will turn around and three more little ones can have hope.

Bolivar OH

Great job!!!!

Your posts have helped me tremendously in my quest to have more time with my son.

I hope you continue to post here.  There are lots of people who can use your help.

DecentDad

Hi,

Congrats on what sounds like a great outcome for your kid.

Would you mind posting some tips on what you feel was most important for your situation that resulted in the outcome?

Always helps to read about hindsight from someone who succeeded.

Thanks,
DD