Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 18, 2024, 10:48:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The storm...knew it was coming

Started by kitten, Sep 17, 2004, 04:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Yesterday was bf's visitation time from 6-8pm.  He travels in his job and had to work two hours away and could not be back in time.  He called the ex to ask if he could make up the time by keeping the kids from Friday night to Sunday night instead of Sat morning to Monday morning.  She said he could.  She then called back to say that she wants him to sign something saying that she has been flexible with his visitation which she has not and he stated so on Dr Phil.  He said he would think about it.  His attorney is out of town for two weeks.  She called him two hours before he is to pick them up tonight and told him that if he does not sign, he cannot make up the visitation tonight.  Once again, the kids are devastated since she already told them Daddy was picking them up tonight.  How much more can these kids take?  

kitten

She told him his Dad will not sign a note saying he can pick them up tonight and that is why they won't see him.  7 yr old called Dad cryng and begging him to sign the note because he wants to see him tonight.  Asking his dad why he won't just sign the note and then hung up on him.  She is abusing these kids and there is niothing we can do.

MYSONSDAD

She is really hurting those kids.

So, now she resorts to blackmail, or would that be extortion...

At least he will have them for the weekend. Quality not Quanity, can make all the difference.

"Children learn what they live"

kitten

That is what I told him.  Giving up 2 hours now could be better for them in the long run, it's just so unfair for the innocents.

MYSONSDAD

DOCUMENT AND RECORD THOSE CALLS.

kitten

We are buying a device tonight, he told her today that all calls will be recorded from here on out.  WE will also send a certified letter stating the same.  

MYSONSDAD

I am not medical expert, but putting the kids in the middle and keeping them informed like she is. That is totally wrong!

catherine

He signs it and prints "under duress" below it.

wendl

I agree quality time is more important than quantity.

Has dh thought about signing the note but added that bm is being flexible in visitation for xx date- xx date.

That why your dh is NOT saying he is continually being flexible but was on this paticular weekend.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

kitten

Nothing will be signed without attorney's advice!
Attorney is out of town.